What must I do to be Saved
Hear the Word of God
- Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that
whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Repent of your sins
- Acts 3:19-20a Repent, therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
Confess the name of Jesus
- Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Live for Jesus Christ
- 2Timothy 4:7-8 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing.
It is important to show outwardly what has happened inwardly, as a public declaration, of being a Christian, you get Baptised in water full immersion.
- Acts 2:38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
If you would like to accept Jesus into your life and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit then pray this simple prayer out loud.
“Dear God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I now realise that I have a choice to make about my life. I believe that Jesus died for me, shed His blood to wash away my sins and that He rose from the dead, making a way for me to have fellowship with You. I turn my back on the life I have lived without You, and I choose to follow Jesus from this moment on. I ask Jesus to be Lord of my life and to live in my heart. I thank You, Almighty God, that You love me, have forgiven me, and have accepted me as Your child, and that right now I am a new creation, born of God. Thank You Heavenly Father.”
To get in touch –
Please use the details below to ask a question, request contact, or ask for a pastoral visit.